West Maui & Full Circle Road To Hana Tours
Maui is a bit too large and the roads to winding to allow for a single-day full circle island trip, but you can do it over 2 days! Circle Haleakala, the 10000-foot peak that dominates Maui’s skyline, starting or returning on the famed road to Hana. Then do another circle around the wet and rugged West Maui mountains, visiting iconic spots like Lahaina, Iao Valley, and historic Wailuku.
Road To Hana Circle Tours
We all love to explore as much as we can so our Full Circle Road to Hana tours provides that. Choose from a standard or reverse route and experience Maui’s rugged, windswept backside, full of history, culture, stories, and terrible road with crazy cliffs. You will want to think twice about where you sit in the vehicle! It’s a long, bumpy day but you will see some of the most beautiful sites the island has to offer.
Complete Luxury Private Hana Adventure
You'll enjoy stops at waterfalls, beaches, and historical landmarks, as well as delicious local cuisine. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity - book your tour today!
- Get a chance to see all of Maui's beauty on this luxurious road to Hana tour
- Take in the incredible views at waterfalls, beaches, and other landmarks
- Enjoy delicious local cuisine at stops throughout the day
- Travel in style and comfort on this premium tour
Deluxe Group Circle Island Hana Tour
Come join us on our Deluxe Group Circle Island Hana Tour! Our expert guides are here to take you on a stress-free tour along the historic Road to Hana. This full-day excursion will showcase some of East Maui's best scenery.
- Circle The Base of Haleakala
- Explore Remote Jungle Areas
- Snacks & Lunch Included
- 9+ Hours With Hotel Pickup Included
Luxury Road To Hana TourTake on the legendary road to Hana in comfort and style. Enjoy an expert guide, luxury transportation, complementary meals, and some of the most beautiful scenery anywhere in the world on this exclusive adventure.
- Waianapanapa State Park
- Explore Windswept Maui Backside
- Breakfast & Lunch Included
- 11-12 Hours From Your Hotel/Condo
Private Road to Hāna Tour
Experience the Road to Hāna with your own private guide and charter! Choose a route that suits your group's needs, then sit back and enjoy Maui’s curvy roads and scenic coastlines while we do the work.
- Private tour guide and vehicle(s)
- Enjoy Maui’s beautiful coastlines and natural wonders
- Four route options from which to choose!
Reverse Hana Jeep Adventure
Spend over 10 hours exploring the entirety of Maui’s East Side. The landscape is steeped in history as well as natural beauty, and with this tour, you will be able to skip the crowds and have a unique experience.
- See The Road To Hana In Reverse
- Explore Wai’anapanapa State Park
- 10 - 12 Hours With Pickup Included
- Ride In A Comfortable & Rugged Jeep
West Maui Circle Tours
The lesser traveled West Maui Mountains route detours through the historic towns of Lahaina and Wailuku, rich with culture and important buildings. Visitors will also get to experience a singing rock, blowholes, waterfalls, rainforest, and more. This is a less exciting “cousin” to the more popular “road to Hana” route.
Maui Inter-Island Day Trips
Visit Oahu for the day or vice-versa, if you are staying in Waikiki. Most of our tours can be made into an inter-island experience so you can have the best of both islands in one trip. Don’t move hotels and change up your plans. Take a one-day tour from Maui to Oahu or from Oahu to Maui to experience awesome sightseeing tours on both islands.